As you probably already know, few days Mozilla released Thunderbird 15 which introduces this and that, security updates, bla bla… Well I made a mistake and upgraded from version 14 to 15.
Here are the most annoying problems I noticed so far:
- crash when try to forward some emails (emails received from PayPal for example)
- opening mails with large txt attachment takes to much time
- hangs when select multiple emails (where some emails contains large txt attachment (5MB for example))
- problems with Google pop3 account
- good old ClassicReloaded theme is not compatible with Thunderbird 15
Temp. fix for multiple messages select problem would be to set mail.operate_on_msgs_in_collapsed_threads var to false.